Location: Hart House, University of Toronto
Dates: June 6, 13, 20, 27, 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Calm your nerves collect your thoughts and communicate in a clear and entertaining way, in any situation – big or small. From presentations and lectures to private events, this class will give you an opportunity to enhance and practice your public speaking skills.
3-Day Class: Presentation Skills
Location: Humber College, Lakeshore Campus
Dates: September 16, 23, 30, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Learn how to create and deliver powerful, persuasive and informative public addresses. Overcome fear of speaking in public, improve your voice and learn what to say and how to say it.
More information coming soon
Communication Skills Workshops for Corporate Teams in Toronto and Abroad:
Raise Your Voice Coaching offers customized communication skills workshops to meet the needs of your team. Our group work is very educational, inspirational, highly interactive and fun! All workshops include video feedback and workbooks. Workshops take place at your office, or our downtown studio.
Workshops can be scheduled for a half-day, a full-day, or if you’re working on a communications strategy for your business, we’ll collaborate with you and develop a series of workshops.
- Create and deliver your key messages
- Communicate honestly and effectively
- Match your body language with your message
- Intensive video feedback from an experienced broadcast journalist
Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Get your message across with confidence and clarity
- Focus on formal or informal speaking such as in meetings or group presentations
- Effective use of visual aids such as Power Point
- Speaking off-the-cuff
- Eliminate monotone, avoid vocal strain, improve pacing and volume
- Practical exercises to relax and open up your voice
- Experience what it feels like to speak with a full, rich voice
- Audio and video feedback