Everyone has charisma! We’ll help you tap into yours.
Whether you’re a seasoned speaker or giving a presentation for the first time, it’s natural to feel nervous about speaking in front of an audience. Toronto based Raise Your Voice Coaching has coached dozens of senior executives, accountants, medical professionals, public sector employees, sales managers, TEDxToronto speakers and others. We’ll work collaboratively with you before you speak in public, in order for you to be fully prepared and confident about what you say and how you say it.
“I simply cannot say enough about Cathy Sobocan. I believe that she is responsible for helping me deliver my TEDxToronto talk with confidence, authenticity and vocal clarity. Cathy taught me how to share my voice (and self!) with the audience. Her passion and commitment are unequivocal and I feel so fortunate to have worked with such a talented individual.” Deborah Berlin-Romalis, Executive Director – Sheena’s Place
This is what you’ll gain from your customized private, or group, public speaking or presentation skills training:
- Effective preparation: fine-tuning your content and delivery
- Incorporating your personal, authentic style
- Learn what might be holding you back from a compelling presentation, and let it go
- Speak openly and vibrantly so that your audience remains engaged
- Adapt your presentation to the interests or size of the audience
- How to speak without relying on your script
- Integrate visual aids such as PowerPoint presentations
- Learn to improvise
- Rehearsal with video feedback
- Homework and workbook
Training takes place in your office, our office or on Skype.
We offer ongoing communication skills coaching programs, or we can accommodate you with just a few lessons to help you make final preparations for a major speaking engagement or work presentation.
Take advantage of Cathy’s six years as the voice and performance coach of TEDxToronto. She’ll offer guidance on how TEDx speakers are chosen, and if you’re giving a TEDx talk, she’ll help you refine your content and on-stage delivery.
Speaker Training and Representation
For more information on speaker development and representation contact Raise Your Voice Coaching